ASQ Edmonton Workshops
Date: 15 March 2018, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Chateau Louis Edmonton
Cost: ASQ Member: $149, Non-Member: $199.
Speaker: Michael Hughes, North America's Premier Networking Guru
Presentation: Networking for Success
Anyone that attended the Conference in October was fortunate to enjoy Michael Hughes as the keynote speaker at lunch time. Because of the great feedback we received ASQ Edmonton is bringing Michael back for a full day event.
DOUBLE your networking results by investing just one day with THE Networking Guru. In these entertaining and educational six hours, Michael will share with you both his powerful insights and his unique expertise.
Master the mechanics of networking by breaking it down into bite-sized, manageable chunks. Then build your skills and develop new strategies with a proven, step-by-step recipe for networking success. When you leave this event, you will have the ability to:
- Create instant rapport with new contacts
- Build trust quickly and effortlessly
- Feel completely comfortable with any conversation partner
- Feel totally confident in every networking conversation
- Accelerate networking results
- Leverage every conversation for maximum results
- Influence others to want to meet with you again
Use these "insider secrets" to increase your networking results
- The secret personality factor that dramatically affects networking and your outlook and potential outcomes
- The personality "Martial Arts" strategy that leverages networking impact and results
- Maximum-leverage group strategies that exponentially affect trust, credibility, professionalism and integrity.
Includes networking information and skill-building tools
- Continually develop your networking skills by using the Networking Conversation Self-Assessment
- Discover your preferred networking style by completing the NFR Networking Style Self-Assessment.
- Receive the take-away document - The Networking For Results Interpersonal Skills Reference Guide
- Guarantee results by completing the Networking For Results Personal Action Plan at the conclusion of the program
- Real-time learning: practice techniques and tactics with others during the session
- One-on-one coaching: session includes opportunities to get help with your most important networking issues
About Michael Hughes
Michael J. Hughes has spent over 45 years in the business world. He honed his business and management skills with two world-class organizations prior to investing the last sixteen years building Michael J. Hughes Consulting & Training Inc., a business development and management consulting practice focused exclusively on Networking For Results.
Michael works with Fortune 500 companies, international associations and business organizations across North America, sharing his philosophy and expert knowledge on business-to-business networking, the social network phenomenon and corporate relationship management strategies.